"#ugh why is that superman/white collar/heroes/chuck crossover so hard to complete" I DON'T KNOW, WHY IS IT??
Well actually, making a list of all the things that freak me out about it will probably make it more possible, so LET’S DO THAT.
- The biggest and most frustrating problem is that I am no longer familiar with 3 of the 4 canons at the points I want to use them. (Not Secret Identity though. I will never not be familiar with Secret Identity.) So that means refamiliarizing myself with Heroes S1, Chuck until Shaw shows up, and White Collar S1. Not a hardship certainly, but also not done in a night.
- I still have all of our notes! However I had never worked out the White Collar part, and reading through what I did have gives me anxiety. It’s hardest to reconcile timelines here.
- The fact that I’m only using partial series is both good and bad, I suppose. The perfectionist in me wants to make sure I use only the information from the seasons I chose. I know this is ridiculous, however if I don’t have a hard stopping point then it’s an even bigger mess. I think I just get too caught up in my head when I think about it all.
- IT’S FOUR FANDOMS. What was I thinking!??
- I really think I just need a proper outline? First? Then I can divide and conquer.
- It’s never too late, right?
Now to make me feel better, let’s talk about the benefits!
- Clark Kent/Peter Petrelli and enough earnestness to hurt your heart. In a good way.
- Also flying over New York City.
- Bryce Larkin has become Neal Caffrey and therefore less of a dick! Everyone wins.
- Chuck and Clark are Best Fucking Friends Forever.
- And Chuck/Bryce FINALLY HAPPENS.
- In conclusion.
Downton Abbey 3x01
Doctor Who 7x02 - Dinosaurs on a Spaceship